photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

░ Workout: Introducing My Pre-Holiday Workout Challenge ░

I am back to introduce my Pre-Holiday Workout Challenge. So here is the plan, I am going to workout everyday starting tomorrow until December 25, 2010. To lose 10 pounds is my goal in this challenge. I am also encouraging everyone to join me as I engage in the battle that will cause pain, sweat and tears (no, I'm just kidding--no tears!)
Tomorrow I'll be doing one of my all time favorite workout--The 600 Killer Reps Workout by BodyRock.tv. This is a full-blown, full body workout which will surely loosen up all those fats in the different areas of the body and build up muscle tone. This workout will surely make you sore all over the following day. 
I keep a workout and food notebook with me whenever I work out. I record everything. What I eat, what exercises I do... This will help you keep track of your progress and how you're doing. I recommend you to do this too. It will be a great help! You will actually be amazed on how much excess food you're eating. Remember that food intake must be reciprocated with workouts. It's the only way to keep the body healthy. 
I am going to be back tomorrow to record my reps and blog about how I did. I'll be doing this workout in the afternoon. Anyone who wants to join this challenge is welcome! :) Leave comments down below.
http://www.bodyrock.tv

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck Say :) I think your skinny and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nadine :) Aww thank you, you say the sweetest things! But then again there is always room for improvement. :)

    ReplyDelete