photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, November 4, 2010

░ Update: Suesh Discount Stub ░

 I was going through my stuff awhile ago and found this stub inserted in my trusty planner! My sister gave this to me when she got her Bell de Jour planner (if I'm not mistaken). Discount stubs like these are really awesome! I was about to throw it in the trashbin but saw that it was valid until December 31, 2010. And since I am planning to buy one of their vanity cases, I get to enjoy a 5% discount with this stub! Hooray for discounts. ♥
♥ Say

4 comments:

  1. lucky for you sis! me likey! :) teehee..

    stay pretty!

    oh, i subbed to your channel on yt, my channel name there is marshymallowsforever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marshy! :) Thank you! Discounts are really helpful! Thank you so much, stay pretty as well! And thanks for subscribing to mu channel! Do you have a beauty channel too? :) Lemme know so I can subscribe to yours! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I'm a new follower here btw. Can't wait to read your posts.

    I'm hosting my first giveaway. Feel free to stop by my blog for details. Good luck!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete