photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FOTD

Hey everyone! My fellow makeup guru and beauty blogger, COLORISMYWEAPON, and I were chatting earlier today and we were discussing what our plans for today were. I told her I'd be doing an FOTD for a change, she told me she's do it also. Little did I know we'd end up with similar Face of the Day's! We did not talk about what we would be wearing, to be honest. I went online this evening and saw her post and was really surprised! What a coincidence! 
Anyway, today I did not do anything special. No tutorial yet because my tripod got broken and I just had it fixed hours ago. Paulo and I ran errands in the morning, and spent the rest of the day at his place. I played with the dogs and just slept for hours after that. That's a typical bum day for me!

Earlier I tweeted and posted on my fanpage in Facebook about how much more convenient it was for me to do my brows, eyes, and lips first before doing my foundation. That is how my routine went today (and yesterday). What are your thoughts about which comes first when it comes to makeup application? Tell me about it in the comment box below!
So here is my Face of the Day: 
For the eyes, I applied MAC E/S SHROOM all over the lids, and lined my eyes with Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black 01. I created a small wing for that semi-dramatic look.
For the eyebrows, I lightly redefined them using Coffee and Black 01 from my Nichido Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit. A mixture of both the colors create the perfect shade for my brows.
For the lips, I applied a layer of Nivea's Star Fruits Strawberry Lip Balm first, and then applied Ever Bilena's Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink, and then topped it off with Beauty Treats Lip Gloss ("Promise 465")
For the face, I applied a thin layer of Nichido's Stick Foundation in Beige, set it with Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in Honey.
For the blush, I used Nichido's Mousse Blush in Plum Brulee.
That was how simple my makeup was for today.
I had my hair up in a bun today since the weather was really hot!
Check out COLORISMYWEAPON'S FOTD and you'll see how similar our looks were today! 
♥ Say

10 comments:

  1. cuteness!! you have really nice skin say.. :D any skin care tips you wanna share?? godbless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! :) You really think so? I'm actually experiencing dry skin problems nowadays... I'm switching moisturizers na nga eh. Myra doesn't seem to have any long term benefits for me. Thank you Donna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute! i am seriously, officially in love with your hair. your hair up or down looks amazing. :) love it!

    this is my go-to look. i sometimes just wear pink lipstick without anything on the face. :) really natural looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joice! :) Thank you sooo much! ♥ I'm thinking of getting it cut short. Like Nic's of the Pixiwoo sisters but my boyfriend wants my hair to stay long. Haha! Thanks again, Joice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so cute and i love your fotd :) your face is so flawless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nadine! :) Thank you so much! Aww it's not flawless at all! Makeup helped conceal the imperfections, not to mention my skin has become very dry nowadays. Thanks though! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did, Nadine. Myra's not really working well for me anymore. I just bought a new moisturizer today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I couldn't follow you.. sorry for the ignorance! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ged! Aww, I'll make it more clearer next time!

    ReplyDelete