photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, November 15, 2010

░ Update: Hair Style Change: Any Ideas? ░

Hair Talk! Let me give you a little background about my hair.
I have naturally straight dark brown hair. I've had it permed and dyed before. The most recent treatment my hair had undergone was color treatment. If I remember correctly I selected a medium brown color for my hair. It has been over 6 months already since that treatment. And now I am longing for another change. This time I want it to have something to do with the length of my hair. As you all know, I have long hair. The longest I've grown is waist-length. It was pretty manageable because my hair doesn't tangle that much. I use my fingers to comb it most of the time. 
Here is a list of the hairstyles I've tried before:
  • Shoulder-length, curly ends
  • Long hair with full bangs
  • Long hair with side-swept bangs
So you see, all my life I've sported long hair (well, not all my life. When I was a toddler my Papa would always cut my hair--BOY CUT STYLE! And when it would grow just below my earlobes my Papa would say, "Haba na ng buhok mo! Gupit na yan bukas!" (Your hair is already long! Let's cut it tomorrow!) I couldn't disagree or argue since I was just a child. But when I got older, I was able to own my hair. Own it like never before. First thing I did was grow it long. It took me about 2 years to grow it waist-length. I never had problems with it. First treatment I underwent was HAIR COLORING! And then came PERMING since it became a fad when I was in high school. When I got addicted to Tyra Banks, I decided to cut my bangs the way she does! Full bangs, baby. I sported it for quite a while, but it didn't flatter my chubby face that time (remember The Fat Say?) Anyway, my bangs have already grown out and now I'm just sporting my regular long and straight hair.
I have problems when it comes to volume. I'd tie my hair up in a bun at times when my hair looks really flat. I love buns! The idea of teasing my hair came to mind when I started watching Jarmaine's videos, but I oppose to teasing it because I personally think it ruins the hair.  Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a new hair cut and style. I've been watching Pixiwoo's tutorials for months now, and I just can't help but fall in love with Nic's hair. It just looks really manageable and low-maintenance. Look at the photo below and Nic is the one on the left. 
I wanna know how you feel about this.
Do you think this hairstyle would fit me?
Please comment down below! I'll appreciate every bit of it! Thanks guys!
If I get a majority of YES's, I'd book an appointment in the salon as soon as possible.
*My boyfriend says NO since he loves my long hair. Hahaha!
Photo taken from Pixiwoo's Facebook Fan Page
See: Left (Nic's Hairstyle)

♥Say

4 comments:

  1. bf loves long hair too.. go say!! bagay sa iyo yan i can feel it meh ganon!!!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRY CURLY LONBG ENDS WITH SIDE SWEPT BANGS :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. go for it that shoulder length with curls and side swept bangs!:) you can definitely pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Thank you girls! I'll try to lose 10 more pounds para this cut won't make me look fat. :)

    ReplyDelete