photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, November 19, 2010

░ How to Fishtail Braid Your Hair ░

This tutorial was requested to me by a fellow beauty blogger, Nadine. (Hi Nadine! ☺) I filmed as soon as I got home from school. Pardon me if I looked haggard, today was just really a busy day--and it isn't over yet! I have a 3:30PM Hair and Makeup appointment today! And I just received a text from my recent client, saying that she's booking another appointment for next year! How exciting! Anyway, let's move on to the tutorial:
**I apologize for talking gibberish in the first few parts! I had to recollect the words in my head! 
1. Section hair into two parts.
2. Take a portion of hair from the OUTER part of the first section and transfer it to the other section (work inward) The portion of hair you transferred now becomes part of the other section.
3. Now from the second section, take a portion of hair from the outer part and transfer it on the other section.
4. Repeat the same process until you finish!
Tip: Loosen up the braids to have that sexy-not-too-made-up look.
I hope you had fun! Enjoy the video, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 
Nadine! Thank you for your request. 
♥Say

1 comment: